Are you wondering if your property is suitable for a multi-residential development building like building units or townhouses?
Or perhaps you would like to invest in a residential development but can’t find the right site?
For honest, realistic advice, talk to the team at Built It.
We know the Canberra residential property market and have significant experience in building and developing multi-residential properties such as building townhouses and units. In fact they specialise in building and managing small – medium residential developments. They can also assist in locating potential development sites for investor clients.
Get realistic advice
You’ll never be alone when you have Built It by your side. They will take the time to explain the development process to you and will be there to guide you at every stage.
The first priority will be to provide you with advice on what’s possible and whether your land is suitable for developing (if you already have a site).
If the answer is yes, they will guide, coach and educate you on every aspect including:
- Investigating your site’s potential for development and what can be achieved
- The likely costs to develop your site
- Any infrastructure requirements that may be needed to obtain development approval
- The viability of developing your property
- Design advice and assistance
Your building partners
You will be working directly with builders – not sales people. Learn more
You will have 24/7 access to an online management system so you’ll know exactly what’s happening at every stage of your property’s development including:
- Tracking email conversations between you and Built It
- Recording each stage of the building process
- Displaying completed work to date
- Uploading and sharing photos so you can see what’s going on
- Itemising progress payments so you can plan for the next instalment
The Built It team wants you to be fully informed about the costs involved in building a multi-residential property. As you work through the design and development process together, they will explain the costs and help you work to your budget. As a result, you will be aware of all the site costs, service connection fees, council application charges etc. before you begin developing your site.
Work with builders who know the Canberra market
If you have a property that may be suitable for a small – medium sized residential development or you would like help with locating a great development site, talk to the building team who will help you get there.